Tasting: Powerful red wine, with strong and vibrant blackberry, cassis and cranberry characteristics, combined with powerful aromas of rose and black truffles. The finish is long and smooth with strong tannins.
Pairing: Brilliant by itself, otherwise paired nicely with red meat dishes.
Grape Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
Alcohol Content: 14.5%
Origin: Piedmont, Italy
Vintage: 2011 DOCG
- Gold Medal: Korea Wine Challenge 2015
- Silver Medal: International Wine & Spirits Competition 2015
- Silver Medal: Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Bronze Medal: Japan Wine Challenge 2015
- Bronze Medal: International Wine Challenge 2015
6x Bottles, Barolo, DOCG
No return or refund once product has been delivered.
Home delivery is provided when minimum 6 bottles of wine are purchased.
You can do any mix of wines.
Delivery time: 3 working days minimum
For other arrangements please get in contact with our office via 2458 1133 or 5577 6875